Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 30 June 2003, n. 196 “Code concerning the protection of personal data”
Pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/03, we inform you that personal data supplied by the same provision of the same service online purchases will be processed solely for purposes related to the economic activity, in particular:
:: for insertion into the data in corporate databases;
:: for the development of statistics;
:: write technical reports about services required by customers and / or potential;
:: for the issuance of transport documents, invoices and credit notes;
:: for the emission estimates and offers to customers and / or potential;
:: to issue requests for offers to active and / or potential;
:: for routine bookkeeping and VAT;
:: for the management of receipts and payments;
:: for the sending of commercial information about its activities or those of companies linked to active and / or potential;
:: to meet the obligations laid down by law, regulations, legislation, regulations and civil and tax.
Nature of data and consequences of a possible refusal to answer
2. The treatment will be carried out with manual and automatic systems used to memorize, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with your agreement to the user to communicate any corrections , additions and / or updates.
3. As part of the treatments described requires knowledge and storing information related to data, tax code, VAT, accounting data.
The failure to communicate or otherwise wrong, of any of the information shown has the following consequences:
· The inability of the owner to ensure the respect of the contractual agreements to which it is performed;
· The possible mismatch of the results of treatment with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor to which it is addressed.
The provision of personal data by individuals who wish to open a business relationship with our company, even if only for information about our activities / services is to be considered free and optional, but their failure could result in the interruption the ratio of its proper conduct and any legal obligations, including tax. The data are stored at the headquarters of our company, for the period prescribed by civil and fiscal laws.
Communication and dissemination of data
4. The non-sensitive data may be passed in order to enable the fulfillment of contractual obligations or of law:
– to all those whose right of access to such data is recognized by legislative measures;
– our collaborators, employees, agents and suppliers, as part of their duties and / or contractual obligations with them, regarding trade relations with stakeholders;
– to factoring companies, credit recovery companies, insurance companies, the credit;
– post offices, and carriers for the delivery of documents and / or materials;
– to all those physical and / or juridical, public and / or private (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms work for the compilation of payroll,
Judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labour Offices, etc..), When the communication is necessary or functional to perform our activities and in the manner and for the purposes described above;
– banks for the management of receipts and payments arising out of contracts;
Identification of the owner and manager
5. The manager of data processing is Thomas srl in the person of the partner Paolo Plancio.
Rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003
6. At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with Article 7 of D.lgs.196/2003, reproduced in full below:
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 – Code concerning the protection of personal data,
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to:
a) the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c)certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The affected user, by approving “point and click” at present, confirming that he had been informed in advance about the owner:
a) the purposes and methods of treatment which the data are intended;
b) the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the requested data;
c) the consequences of a refusal to respond;
d) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or assistants, and the scope of dissemination of said data;
e) the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003;
f) the identity of the owner and manager
and gives its consent to the processing of their data.